Does Your Entire Day Seem to Be: Work, Work, Work? Is Your Family Complaining You Never Have Time For Them? Do You Ever Get Time to Pursue Your Passion? Do You Get Time to Help Others?
If your answer to any of these questions is “No” then this seminar is for you.
There are four major components of our lives that should not be ignored. They are an integral part of us. Neither should one be given precedence over the other.
These four components are of increasing subtlety:
- Family & Friends
- Community & Neighbors
- Self Identity
If any of these are out of proportion or if any of these are out of synch with the other, it leads to psychological distress and ailments in one’s body. One does not live life to its fullest potential.
When we nurture these four components, our lives become balanced – and blissful !
Learn How To Reduce Your Stress Through Ancient Art of
- Controlled Breathing
- Positive Choices and Worldview
- Inspiring & Enlightening Talk by Sanjay C. Patel
- Practical and Guided Session On Above Four Ancient Arts by Sanjay C. Patel
- Powerful Multimedia Presentation
- Self Evaluation Tests
- Enlightening Open Forum Question-Answer Sessions!