95 percent of people have a spiritual outlook on life. It’s a powerful energy within them. But it’s latent. Knowing who we are and that we’re all not so different despite our outer appearances and interests forges spiritual kinship in the workplace. It inspires employees to go the extra mile, work with added honesty, and greater teamwork. The workplace becomes a family, a second home.
Do you want this “family-owned business” environment in your workplace? If your answer is “Yes” then this seminar is for you.
The following four components are crucial to developing kinship in the workplace:
- Worldview Transformation
- Deep Belief that God and Good is With and Within Us All
- Stress Management
Learn How To Nourish Deep Kinship Amongst Your Team Through the Ancient Art of
- Controlled Breathing
- Positive Choices and Visualization
- Inspiring & Enlightening Talk by v
- Practical and Guided Session On Above Three Ancient Arts by Sanjay C. Patel
- Powerful Multimedia Presentation
- Self Evaluation Tests
- Enlightening Open Forum Question-Answer Sessions!
Length of Seminar: 3 hours