Brief biodata: Sanjay lived in London, UK. At age 20, seeking enlightenment, he left London to live in an ashram (monastery) as a monk in the wilderness of India. He studied Yoga and Meditation, Sanskrit, World Faiths, Modern Science and his research got published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
He left monkhood after 20 years to spread the wisdom he learned. He loved life as a monk. Now he’s loving life as a happily married man in the USA.
Sanjay’s remarkable research on similarities between ancient yoga spirituality and modern science is one of the few to be so indisputable that it has been published in mainstream, peer-reviewed, international scientific journals.
Sanjay is also the first to discover a 100 percent coherent scientific explanation that resolves the centuries-old and red-hot controversies of Noah’s Flood and Genesis’s Seven Days.
He has practiced and studied yoga and meditation in depth for 30 years. He has a non-dogmatic, non-judgmental, compassionate outlook.
* Former monk of 20 years.
* Expertise in yoga and meditation, and a scholar of science and spirituality.
* Certified yoga teacher and yoga teacher trainer (RYT 100 & RYS – Yoga Alliance)
* Inspiring communicator who has spoken on the same platform with many top keynote speakers such as Dr. Deepak Chopra. However, his views do not always agree with theirs.
* Delivered numerous seminars and meditation sessions before audiences and fraternities including doctors, nurses, legal professionals, professors, students, and general public. Invite Sanjay to speak
* Groundbreaking researcher of Comparative Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu (Yoga), and Modern Cosmology Studies. There are many interconnections. He is a pioneer of probably the most definitive exploration of these connections between modern science and ancient spirituality, as well as between the Bible and ancient Yoga.
* 30 years of research and 7 years of writing, Sanjay’s unique contribution to the study of science and religion is the appearance of his findings in three international, peer-reviewed science journals – the gold standard of academic research. It is the only work of its kind to get published in such high ranking journals.
* Paper presented before scientists at the 22nd International Congress of History of Science, July 2005, where it was warmly received.
* These discoveries are presented in his book THE YOGA MIRACLE – How Yoga and Meditation Bring You Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Wellness.
* Sanjay is a Certified Yoga Teacher – Yoga Teacher Training and National Certification, registered with YOGA ALLIANCE.
His groundbreaking research indicates ancient Indian sages had thorough knowledge of deep-sea volcanoes and hydrothermal vents thousands of years ago.
This was although hydrothermal vents were discovered by scientists only in 1977 when they used the state-of-the-art submersible Alvin to dive to the seabed. The possession of such impossible knowledge in ancient times suggests the occurrence of divine inspiration and the existence of divinity.
Amongst many other ancient correspondences with science, Patel has also unearthed explicit descriptions of the Big Bang and our modern universe in those same ancient Yoga Texts. Like the correspondences with hydrothermal vents, these also point to divine inspiration and divinity of some sort.
Remarkably, too, Patel shows that the ancient Indian Yogis agreed with some the teachings of the Bible. Both spiritual traditions share a cosmology. In ancient times, these two traditions had similar beliefs.
Sanjay studied in a traditional setting as a Yoga monk for many years at an ashram in India. Subjects of his study included Yoga, Meditation, World Faiths, Science and Spirituality, and Ancient Cosmology for 30 years.
His amazing wisdom, experience, and published research are presented in his book THE YOGA MIRACLE – How Yoga and Meditation Bring You Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Wellness.
During his time in India he learned the ancient art of Yoga from a Grand Master and has practiced it fives times a day for three decades. His dedicated practice led to an inner awakening that revealed the spiritual oneness of all people.
In response to his deeply touching experiences, Patel embarked upon a mission to help others connect with their own spirituality and experience its priceless rewards.
He has traveled extensively throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Africa, and India with his message of achieving personal success and experiencing pure bliss through yoga and simple lifestyle changes. His mission is World Peace, Harmony, and Synergy.
“We can now demonstrate absolute scientific proof of the Bible, God, and Heaven. The correspondences between ancient spirituality and modern science as well as between the sages of Israel and India can help pave the way to a future world of Peace, Harmony, and Synergy.” Sanjay C. Patel
THESE DISCOVERIES CHANGE EVERYTHING.
THE YOGA MIRACLE – How Yoga and Meditation Bring You Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Wellness
Review from scientific writer for the CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY
Monograph Series and the fine journal
THE SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN – “REALLY LIKED IT … AUTHENTIC.”
Prof Pankaj S. Joshi. Expertise: general relativity, cosmology, stellar evolution, naked singularities, black holes.
We value hearing your feedback and reflections through your online reviews.